Used up bits and pieces of leftover pasta to make this salad. Lots of fresh ingredients and a nicely blended dressing. Next time, I think I will use Miracle Whip instead of mayonnaise and increase the amount of mustard to get just the right balance of flavors.
DEVILED EGG PASTA SALAD (Yield: Servings)
- 16 oz. salad macaroni or Ditalini pasta
- 1-1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 2-3 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 4 oz. jar pimientos, drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- garnish with green onions
- Prepare pasta according to the directions, drain and let cool completely.
- Prepare hard boiled eggs, let cool and slice.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except eggs and mix with pasta until blended. Gently fold in eggs. Garnish with green onions.
- Chill until ready to serve.
~ ButterYourBiscuit.com ~