PARMESAN PROSCIUTTO BRUSSELS SPROUTS (Yield: 4 Servings)
- 1 pound of Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1-2 cloves of minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 slices of Prosciutto
- Heat your oven to 300 degrees. Trim the stems off the brussels sprouts and remove any browned outer leaves. Slice the sprouts into halves or quarters, and place them in a medium bowl.
- Melt the butter and pour it over the brussels sprouts. Add the garlic, parmesan, and a generous amount of salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Pour the seasoned brussels sprouts onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and place them in the oven. Let bake for about 40 minutes, until they are just starting to brown.
- Chop up the prosciutto, and stir it into the brussels sprouts. Increase the heat to 350 degrees and let the brussels sprouts roast for another 10-15 minutes until browned. Serve immediately.
~ TheKittchen.com ~