SWEET & SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER (Yield: 4 Servings)
1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
1/4 cup olive oil
3 T. maple syrup
2 T. sriracha
1 T. soy sauce
1 t. garlic powder
1 t. onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together olive oil, maple syrup, sriracha, soy sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Add cauliflower florets and carefully toss in maple syrup mixture until coated.
- Transfer florets to lined baking sheet and spread them out into an even layer.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork tender.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
~ 12Tomatoes.com ~