We received some beautiful fruit from Edible Arrangements — but what do you do with all that fruit?! We adapted the following recipe for Rainbow Fruit Salad by adding strawberries, mango, banana, kiwi and blueberries to the surplus of melon, grapes, and pineapple. It turned out to be a fantastic idea! The honey-lime dressing lightly coats the fruit and provides the perfect accent to the salad. So healthy and perfect for breakfast, lunch, dessert or as a side salad.
RAINBOW FRUIT SALAD WITH HONEY LIME DRESSING (Serves: 4)
- 1 lb. strawberries, quartered
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 4 kiwi, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 12 oz. blueberries
- 2 T. honey
- 1 T. lime juice
- Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat. Thread corn, kielbasa and sweet peppers on 4 long metal skewers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian dressing and mustard; brush some of the mixture on the kabobs before grilling.
- Grill, covered, directly over medium- to medium-high heat for 8 to 12 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining dressing mixture, until vegetables are tender and charred.
~ CleanHealthyRecipes ~