If you have little ones, they will totally enjoy helping you to make this delicious treat. Just dump all of the ingredients into a crock pot, wait 2 hours, and spoon out onto waxed paper. No measuring, no hot pans, no watching the pot boil . . . this couldn’t be easier. I recommend that you give the mixture a stir about halfway through. I also had a great deal of difficulty finding almond bark. I imagine that this time of year it is all about the peppermint bark and the salted caramel bark. I ended up substituting Swiss Toblerone with great results. Guess what everyone is getting in their Christmas goodie baskets this year?!
CROCK POT CANDY (Serves 24)
1 (16 ounce) package dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1 (16 ounce) package unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate bits
- 1 (4 ounce) German chocolate bars
- 32 ounces white almond bark
- Put peanuts in bottom of crock pot; add other ingredients.
- Cook on low setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Place rounded spoonfuls onto wax paper and allow to cool.
~ Food.com ~