This is a delicious quick-fix recipe using leftover Grilled Pork Loin. Layer some lettuce, tomato, and sliced pork loin on nutty, toasted Harvest bread and spread with this Mustard Horseradish Sauce. A combination of both Dijon and stone ground mustard is added to mayonnaise, sour cream, and horseradish to create this sauce/spread. It can be served either as a spread on a sandwich or as a sauce along side a pork loin roast. Delicious!!
MUSTARD HORSERADISH SAUCE (Serves 6)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, ground mustard, Dijon mustard and horseradish. Serve pork on rolls with lettuce and mustard horseradish sauce.
~ from TasteOfHome.com ~