It’s time for one of my favorite after-Thanksgiving recipes. This Turkey, Cranberry and Dressing Panini is easy to make and uses all of your favorite Thanksgiving leftovers. Just take a few slices of turkey, some dressing (stuffing), cold gravy, and cranberry sauce stacked on some hearty bread and grill it into a golden brown piece of heaven. You don’t even have to heat up the ingredients before hand — they all cook up together in the pan. This panini is like a mini-holiday feast in your mouth. We upped the ante here by using Pumpkin Bread. Yum!
TURKEY, CRANBERRY & DRESSING PANINI
- 2 thick slices of day old bread
- turkey breast, sliced
- turkey dressing
- cranberry sauce
- cold gravy
- 3 sage leaves, finely chopped
- kosher salt
- butter, softened
- Spread one slice of bread with a thin layer of cold gravy.
- Layer the sandwich with slices of turkey, dressing, and more gravy. Season with salt and pepper and top with sage.
- Spread a thick layer of cranberry sauce on the other slice of bread.
- Butter each side of the sandwich. Toast in cast iron skillet until brown and crisp on both sides.