I love to find a recipe that calls for ingredients that I already have in the pantry. I picked up some chicken on sale and roasted some to set aside for later. Add little celery, onion, some grapes and chopped walnuts and *voila* you have a great cold salad for lunch. This recipe is as delicious as it is easy. Enjoy!
CHICKEN SALAD WITH GRAPES (8 Tablespoons)
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1 small minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- Combine chicken, celery, grapes, walnuts, and onion.
- Blend Miracle Whip, Worcestershire sauce, and salt. Fold into the combined ingredients and chill.
- Serve with just about anything – crackers, chips, rolls, bread or bagel.